Assistant Martial Arts Instructor
Our amazing program in the Wilmington N.C. area is growing like crazy and we are now accepting applications for part time Assistant Instructors to help us inspire kids to be awesome!
WSKarate New International Karate LLC. the premier traditional karate in the Wilmington N.C. area is looking for an energetic and athletic individual with a sincere love of children and fitness. This is a very active position involving hard work and hustle. It is also a very rewarding one because the award-winning Program helps children develop physically, cognitively and emotionally as they build confidence and self-esteem.
We have a summer camp and after school program that goes out in field trips that you can join in and participate with the kids while being their chaperone.
Some duties among others include:
- Picking up kids from the after-school route on our vehicles
- Making sure all the kids get their snacks
- Assisting the kids with their homework
- Maintaining control and discipline in the dojo
- Doing fun activities with the kids
- Starting class warm-ups
- Helping the Lead Instructor teach the class curriculum
- Engaging and encouraging students
- Helping to run the class effectively
- Answering the phone
- Doing orientations for the services we offer
- Selling memberships
- Cleaning the school and equipment
Do you have what it takes to be on our team?
If you meet the following requirements, then we are interested in speaking with you about employment with our company!
- Have experience in karate (Preferably Kyokushin but any other style will work too)
- As a substitution from the point above, have experience as a kickboxer or dancer
- Sincere love of children
- Experience working with children
- High energy and hustle
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Flexible Availability
- Clean background check
- Reliable transportation
- Own a computer or smart phone with Internet to communicate with our team
- Great communication skills with the parents of students and students
- Skills with answering phone, Microsoft word, emailing skills, and basic Internet navigation skills
- Positive business and personal references
- Willing to learn our business system of working with and inspiring children
If you enjoy martial arts, enjoy teaching and working with people of different ages, have all the qualifications mentioned above, you may be the person for this job! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you want to work at WSKarate. Make sure to include your Martial Arts Experience, and detail your day and time availability, salary requirements. We love what we do! Come join us!
We prefer a resume and cover letter as requested above, but if you don’t have one ready, download our job application, fill it out and send it to us until you can get your resume and cover letter ready.
Master Benjamin Rodriguez
6626 Gordon Rd Unit B
Wilmington, NC 28411