Children’s After School Programs in Wilmington
When you enroll your child in our After School Martial Arts Program, you will ensure that he/she is receiving not only the highest quality self-defense training, but also developing skills for mental and emotional fitness that will last a lifetime!
Hi this is Master Benjamin Rodriguez,
I’m excited to share with you about the tremendous benefits our After School Martial Arts Program provide for you and your child at Wilmington.
- Our program is the perfect supplement to an academic education
- In addition to training, your child will enjoy games and activities based upon Martial Arts philosophies
- He/she will learn self-discipline, gain improved focus and concentration, self-confidence, respect, and develop indomitable spirit
- Camaraderie is naturally created among classmates as they encourage and support each other through team building activities
- Your child will also build character and develop valuable leadership skills
In most cases, safe, reliable transportation is provided from your child’s academic school to WS Karate, and all-day camp for school holidays may also be available!
We are developing future leaders through the WS Karate After School Program in
Master Benjamin Rodriguez
6626 Gordon Rd Unit B
Wilmington, NC 28411
“How do I get started?”
Getting started is easy…
1. To get started, simply click the “Sign Up Now!” button below.
2. You’ll be taken to a page where you can view our schedule, and pay for your first class.
3. Then, you can come in at the time that works best for you – and get started right away!
And of course if you have any questions, please feel free to call us at the number below! We’ll be glad to answer them.